[NABS-L] Dolphin EasyReader on iPhone for Bookshare books

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 22:37:50 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
I have just started using the EasyReader iPhone app to read Bookshare books via my iPhone and Braille display. Overall, I find it very accessible, but I have a question about page navigation. I'm able to search or find my place based on key words, but not page number, and when I check to find out which page I'm on, I'm not seeing a page number. Does anyone know if there is a way to use page navigation?
Thanks,
Vejas