[NABS-L] NABS Membership Call Sunday 10/25 at 9 PM ET

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon Oct 19 02:49:28 UTC 2020

Fellow Blind Students:

In the month of October, the Legislative and Self-Advocacy Committee is proud to host the NABS Membership Call!

We will have a team of panelists to share their stories and spark a discussion on how we can infuse the National Federation of the Blind into what we do on our college campuses, both inside and outside the classroom.

To join us on Sunday, October 25, 2020, at 9:00 PM Eastern, please use the following information:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
It spells GO STUDENTS on a phone keypad.
One Tap Mobile
+16468769923,,4678833687#

Hope you can join us! If you have any questions, please do reach out!

Aloha,

Justin

Justin Mark Hideaki Salisbury
he/him/his

Second Vice President | National Association of Blind Students
   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
(808) 797-8606
president at alumni.ecu.edu | www.nabslink.org

If you need help with a current accessibility barrier in school, visit: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeXoK5sWCpBjvAu4EMOANUufEoJPyUlu4QeJnMB6pIdeohmsg/viewform

If you have a story about an accessibility barrier you faced in higher education, please tell your story here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf68TacBetKMAHZcMhGJLmYgeWDIjjpSm9Sz1OUwYKxzsIEAg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1