[NABS-L] Listen to This Month's NABS NOW Podcast: All About Campus Involvement

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Wed Sep 2 23:33:05 UTC 2020

What’s up, NABS?

Happy September, students! Whether you have returned to campus, studying online, or anything in between, we are here to bring you this month’s NABS now podcast, all about campus involvement. Check out the latest episode where we discuss all things campus involvement, ways for you to get involved, and ways to tackle challenges that may arise when choosing to get involved on campus.

Listen on Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/nabs-now-podcast/id1507437256#episodeGuid=e1fc2df5-97ec-4196-bfbb-4ef40d2a8cbc
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/47rJlZrFHD4EIqvgLRNhHM
Google Podcast: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8xYWRjNWZmNC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==
Overcast: https://overcast.fm/itunes1507437256/nabs-now-podcast

Subscribe for real time updates as we publish new episodes.

Interested in assisting with the creation and / production of NABS now podcast? Please reach out to the outreach leadership.
Nina: ninam0814 at gmail.com<mailto:ninam0814 at gmail.com>
Seyoon: schoi09 at outlook.com<mailto:schoi09 at outlook.com>
Elizabeth: elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com<mailto:elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com>

Enjoy!
Seyoon,

Seyoon Choi, he/him/his
Board Member: Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | Outreach Committee
National Association of Blind Students
schoi09 at outlook.com<mailto:schoi09 at outlook.com>
(314) 650-8306