[NABS-L] Important! Monthly fundraising committee call reminder

Hunter Kuester hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 18:27:43 UTC 2020

Happy Labor Day weekend NABS fam, we hope the start of another school year
is treating you well. With that being said The NABS fundraising committee
is hosting our monthly call next Sunday September 13th at 9 PM Eastern 6 PM
Pacific. We cannot wait to hear your extraordinary ideas and exceptional
energy! To join the conversation:
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Keep it classy,
Hunter Kuester
Co-chair NABS fundraising Committee
--
Hunter Kuester, Travel Assistant
Blindness: Learning In New Dimensions, (BLIND) Inc.
hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!