[NABS-L] Illinois Association of Blind Students: Excellent Student Awards

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 01:40:25 UTC 2020

 Hello, this is Glenn Moore

from the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois:

Illinois Association of Blind Students,

This year we are presenting blind/visually-impaired-student excellence
awards to two IL students (6th - 8th grades, & 9th – 11th), and are seeking
nominations. If you know of a student you think deserves recognition for
their academics and leadership, please return the enclosed nomination form
to:

dkent5817 at att.net by October 1st.

The winning students will receive their honors at our NFB of Illinois State
Convention October 31st, via Zoom (and awards by mail).

If you have questions, feel free to contact Deborah Stein at (773) 203-1394

Thank you.
-Glenn Moore
Treasurer, Illinois Association of Blind Students.
- Live the Life You Want.