[NABS-L] Reminder: Missouri Association of Blind Students Membership Meeting , Friday at 8 PM CDT

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Thu Sep 24 22:08:24 UTC 2020

Good afternoon students,

I hope this message finds you well. This is just a final reminder to join us for the Missouri Association of Blind Students monthly membership meeting tomorrow, Friday, September 25 at 8 PM CDT.  Everyone’s invited to come by. Please find the meeting agenda attached, as well as a copy of the constitution which we’ll be adopting tomorrow.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://slu.zoom.us/j/95774977854

Meeting ID: 957 7497 7854

One tap mobile
+13017158592,95774977854# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,95774977854# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Find your local number: https://slu.zoom.us/u/aBnml9uCR

Talk to you all very soon, and please don’t hesitate to send any questions my way.

Take care,
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi, he/him/his
Board Member: Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | Outreach Committee
National Association of Blind Students
schoi09 at outlook.com<mailto:schoi09 at outlook.com>
(314) 650-8306