[NABS-L] University Summit on Organizing Against Gender-Based Violence

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 23:35:23 UTC 2021

Hello All,

I understand some people within the blindness community may be seeking ways to heal from sexual trauma and abuse. Some people find healing through getting involved within the community to prevent what happened to them from happening to someone else. So I thought I would share a virtual event hosted by Michigan State University on taking action against gender-based violence. You do not need to be affiliated with the university to attend this event. I have posted the registration details below for anyone who may be interested in attending this event.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth

------

The 1st Annual Activating Campus Undergraduate Summit is a half-day summit where students can come together and learn about the different ways they can get involved on campus and in their communities to take action against gender-based violence.

Registration is now open!
https://rb.gy/ts2ex1<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Frb.gy%2Fts2ex1&h=AT35D8aE-6DALRWVp7N_By6BI6lRQMXrtxLIEa5sGC_40AoklBPh1asMTCMQl5tltcGzZ_PzwcxbWJ4aGJxaVQkL11z2Lrzdo9Ej-Z_66wcXkB7xr8GHiqIW14h5bCRVQ8mcihe4IBRgpBmZ1ox0>

You do not need to be affiliated with MSU to attend this free, online event!

While some of the information will be specific to MSU and the East Lansing communities, this information could still be useful to finding opportunities to get involved in your own local community!