[NABS-L] NABS Fundraising committee call reminder: Sunday August 8th at 9PM Eastern

Rosario, Isabel M. rosarioi4 at southernct.edu
Sat Aug 7 16:02:34 UTC 2021

Hey NABS, I hope everyone is doing well and that you all are having a great start to your weekend!
Just a friendly reminder to join the fundraising committee  for our first meeting post-convention! The meeting is taking place tomorrow, Sunday, August 8 at 9 PM Eastern 6 PM Pacific. This year, with the possibility of in-person events resuming, we are more committed than ever to serving the needs of blind students across the country. It is our goal to expose as many students as possible to the power of our movement. To achieve this, we need funds. That’s where you, our membership, come in. By joining in on the efforts of the Fundraising Committee, you can tangibly contribute to our mission. We are working to push blind students across the country to strive for success. Fundraising is truly a team effort, so we need all the help we can get.

We look forward to having as many people there as possible. And remember, there is a reason the word “fun” is in fundraising!

Join Zoom Meeting
 https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Best,
Isabel Rosario
NABS Fundraising Committee Co-chair

Isabel Rosario
President| Connecticut Association of Blind Students
Secretary| Connecticut Association of Guide Dog Users
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
www.nfbct.org<http://www.nfbct.org>
rosarioi4 at southernct.edu
203-993-3045