[NABS-L] The diversity equity and inclusion committee is in the house

Qualik Ford QSFord at outlook.com
Mon Aug 9 06:01:26 UTC 2021

What’s up everyone,
The diversity equity and inclusion committee has returned! We are so excited to be back, and we can’t wait to reconnect with all of Our amazing students that help us strengthen  NABS. we have so many awesome things that we are looking forward to doing this year, but mainly we’re looking forward to seeing what you want  to Help us  do this year. So if you’re a returning member and you remember all of our fun, engaging, and thought-provoking Committee calls, we urge you to re-join. If your a new member we ask that you come check us out and come be a part of the family!
The committee call will be held on August 15 at 9 PM Eastern.
We Can’t wait to see you all there!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Sincerely
Qualik Ford
Maryland Association of blind students President
National Association of blind students diversity equity and inclusion Committee cochair

“The Power to change the world comes from the power to change ourselves.“