[NABS-L] Final LSAC Call Reminder: Join Us Sunday at 8 PM EST

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 18:30:00 UTC 2021

Hey NABS Nation ®,

We hope you’re planning to join the NABS Legislative and Self-Advocacy
Committee for our first call, taking place Sunday, August, 15 at 8 PM EST.

We will be covering lots of useful information, including an introduction
of this year’s LSAC leadership team and legislative alerts/updates as well
as brainstorming some call topics/initiative ideas for the year ahead. If
you got a mind and heart geared toward positive change, we’ve got room on
our committee for you!

Join and participate using the following information, and see the attached
agenda for more information.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Feel free to reach out to LSAC Chair Elizabeth Rouse at
elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com if you’ve got any questions before our call.

Yours in the Federation,

Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
563-210-1854
“It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.” -
Eleanor Roosevelt