[NABS-L] NABS Fantasy Football HOW TO Meeting!!! August 18th at 9:00 pm Eastern

Logan Stenzel stenzellogan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 21:12:20 UTC 2021

Hey there steller students,

Are you or someone you know dreaming about being the next NABS fantasy
football superstar but unsure whether you have what it takes? If you are on
the fence about joining one of our incredible fundraiser fantasy football
leagues or if you have some burning questions about fantasy football, then
you are in luck! This Wednesday, August 18th, at 9:00 pm Eastern, we are
holding a fantasy football how to call. No question will be off-limits.
Whether you wonder what this whole football thing is or are curious about
the best draft day strategy, we will have you covered. We would love to
have you there, so pop on over to our party, and if you know someone who
might be interested, invite them along too!

If you have questions in the meantime, feel free to email me at
stenzellogan at gmail.com!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Yours Truly,

Commissioner Stenzel

--
Logan Stenzel
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students