[NABS-L] Summations

Sonore Dorsey sonoredorsey at icloud.com
Thu Aug 19 15:38:05 UTC 2021

Please Explain… Reason for this new Email

 Sent  from  the iPhone  belonging to  ISP- Internet and Computer  Stock Holder:  Sonore  Dorsey and/or  Dr. Senor~a Dorsey  CEO/ Owner and Founder of |:—Federal (EUI) Protect a Child of America FND  and/or  State (EIN)  Protect a Child .  Copyright (c) Registered  (R) Trademark (T) , Logo,  Acronym PaCOA Taxonomy Number TBA,  Billing and Shipping Information Mailing  Address 2028 Seventh Street ,  New Orleans , Louisiana , 70115-5128 , Bcc : me at sonoredorsey @ iCloud. com or sonoredorsey @outlook. com or senoradaddict at gmail.com or drsenoradorsey at gmail.com .  Or  please , you ,  may  Voice Contact  me  on Mobile  Cellular  Number: +1(504) 435-6268 and leave a 2 to 3 minute Voicemail message please .  I will read , respond and listen to  all messages frequently. This  mmmm  keeps me on my toes. New  York  Post and  New York  Times Magazine,  and an Blog for Princeton University,  I am only human.  I can meet anywhere! anytime !            any day!  In other Words,  Breakfast  Brunch/Lunch or  Early Dinner! I must eat...