[NABS-L] 2022 Wisconsin Association of blind students leadership seminar

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 00:44:33 UTC 2021

Hello Hunter,

When I tried going to the registration form provided in this email it said that the form was not published and was private. Is there something wrong with the link? Or is the registration only available to certain people? I am not completely sure what is going on with the link. But thought I would bring it to your attention.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth