[NABS-L] Published Wisconsin Association of blind students leadership seminar registration

Hunter Kuester hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 06:21:47 UTC 2021

Hello once again NABS,
I apologize for dispersing a registration form that was not published yet.
Here is the updated and published leader ship seminar registration for
January 22 from 8 AM to 2:30 PM central. It is a free event, and is not
exclusive to Wisconsinites or students! There will be door prizes and
plenty of interactive activities to enjoy. if you have problems registering
please feel free to reply to me on this email or send me a separate email
and we will troubleshoot any problem you may have. And on behalf of the
Wisconsin Association of blind students we welcome everyone and cannot wait
to see you soon! To register for our leadership seminar here’s the link
below.

https://esheeler.aidaform.com/free-conference-registration-for

Keep it classy NABS,
Hunter Kuester