[NABS-L] Last Hurrah of 2021: December NABS Notes are Live!

Capelle, Michael mcapelle at fastmail.com
Fri Dec 31 15:28:20 UTC 2021

Awesome, looking forward to 2022.

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L <nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Elizabeth Rouse via NABS-L
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2021 7:00 AM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Elizabeth Rouse <elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com>
Subject: [NABS-L] Last Hurrah of 2021: December NABS Notes are Live!

Hey NABS fam!

Before the clock strikes midnight, someone turns into a pumpkin, and we welcome a new year, the National Association of Blind Students would like to offer you a parting gift from 2021 in the form of December’s edition of NABS Notes.

While there was no possible way to encapsulate all that NABS has accomplished this year in a few short pages, we did our best to cover the final month of the year, and we hope you can take some time to catch up and find an exciting way to get involved in the new year.

Keep calm and read on with the link below or the attached document.

https://nabslink.org/article/nabs-notes-december-2021

Happy (almost) New Year!

Elizabeth
--