[NABS-L] See You There! NABS Outreach Committee Meeting, February 14 at 8 PM EST

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 20:00:00 UTC 2021

Happy Sunday, NABSters!

We hope this message finds all of our members and friends happy, healthy,
and safe as well as thriving not just surviving during the beginning of the
spring semester.

Although we all find ourselves incredibly busy, we wanted to drop you a
reminder to carve out some of your highly valued time to attend the next
NABS Outreach Committee meeting, happening on February 14 at 8:00 PM EST.

Use the below Zoom info to celebrate your love of all things NABS with us
this Valentine’s Day:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)

+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Reach out with questions!

Elizabeth
--