[NABS-L] Ready, set, kick off Washington Seminar with NABS, tomorrow!

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 04:12:26 UTC 2021

Victor and all,

It seems that I left the event times out of my email!
Please find them below:

NABS Winter Seminar: 10 to 12 PM Eastern
Legislative Seminar: 2 to 4 PM Eastern
Great Gathering-In: 5 to 7 PM Eastern
NABS Unmuted: 8 to 10 PM Eastern

I apologize for the confusion.
Best,
Mausam

Mausam Mehta
Secretary | National Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
Mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
540-466-6033
www.nabslink.org