[NABS-L] Greetings Students

Noelle Capri no name noelleandlydiatx2021 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 21:25:07 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,
My legal name is Jessica .However  my preferred name and pronouns are
 Noelle and my pronouns are she/her/hers or they/them//theirs.I have
Albinism.I’ma college student at Ashworth College in Norcross Georgia which
I do online.
I live In Fort Hancock Texas and looking to get connected with other blind
and visually impaired college.
I’m also going to be working with the President of the State NFB affiliate
to get the El Paso chapter back up and running again.
If you are in El Paso Fort Hancock Fabens or Sierra Blanco areas feel free
to reach out to me privately at noelleandlydiatx2021 at gmail.com with  NFB El
Paso area in the subject line.