[NABS-L] Calling all blind Virginians for help

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 22:49:59 UTC 2021

Hi. I live in Fairfax county. It is a very large county, so it is hard to
say that there is one universal answer. The public transportation is quite
decent, but in the western part of the county, it is a bit lacking. Housing
is frankly quite expensive, but you can find that if you take a room or a
basement, you can probably pick out a rent like $500 or $600 a month. Do
you have more specific details on where the internship will take place?
Fairfax County is a beautiful place with plenty of access and great
restaurants and amenities. If you would like, you can reach out to me off
list or feel free to give me a call at my cell phone number: (202)
848–8932. And otherwise, please feel free to shoot me an email off list to
further this discussion, because Fairfax county is quite vast. Using
dictation, so hope this message comes out clear. Many thanks and much
respect.
Sincerely,
Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa