[NABS-L] Come join us for a virtual career day!

Sara Luna sol.sky.luna at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 03:05:11 UTC 2021

Hey y’all,
 Are you searching for a enlightening event to attend on Saturday the 27th?
 Would you be interested in hearing from a collection of awesome speakers discuss their interesting career path?
 Would you like to virtually hang out with the Illinois Affiliate when we will hopefully no longer be buried in snow?
 Well then, you’re in luck!
 Because I have the event for you!

 On Saturday, February 27 at 2 PM central the Illinois Freedom Link program will be hosting a virtual career day.  We will have a group of excellent speakers discuss their career path and what it took to thrive in their field.

Hope to see y’all there.

 Join zoom meeting
https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

Peace