[NABS-L] Important reminder! NABS fundraising committee meeting next Sunday 9 PM Eastern 6 PM Pacific

Hunter Kuester hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 21:00:14 UTC 2021

Happy new year NABS! We made it another year and the NABS fundraising
committee needs your enthusiasm and efforts as we power forward towards
Washington seminar and beyond in 2021. What better way to celebrate the new
year by joining us next Sunday, January 10 at 9 PM eastern 6 PM Pacific. We
will be closing out some of our fundraisers while gearing up for the
excitement for the months to come! To join us:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)

+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Keep it classy,

Hunter Kuester

Co-chair NABS fundraising  Committee
--
Hunter Kuester, Travel Assistant
Blindness: Learning In New Dimensions, (BLIND) Inc.
hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!