[NABS-L] Wondering how to record part of a zoom session and save the recording on my windows laptop with Jaws

Simon Bonenfant sbonenfant2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 18:42:23 UTC 2021

Hey There,
You simply press ault r to start recording and then when were done your portion press ault r again.
When the meeting ends the recording will be converted to a folder in your zoom folder.
Actually, it will ask where you want to save the folder but you should just go with the folder in your zoom folder with in your documents folder.
I'm not sure what the diference is with the cloud, I've never heard of it or seen a option diferentating the process or where they are stored.
Thanks and have a good weekend.
Thanks.
Simon.