[NABS-L] ALEKS

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Thu Jan 21 18:08:18 UTC 2021

Hi. I have bad news, this platform is not accessible enough for you to get through the class without assistance. What your university needs to do is pay a sighted person to read and click the mouse for you. This is not ideal, and by law they should not be using these in accessible platforms, but if you want to get through your coursework it may be the best option. I am sorry, I have had my struggles with this software, and I know how frustrating and time-consuming it will be for you to do this with a reader.
Good luck.
Emily

Sent from my iPhone