[NABS-L] Pearson E-Reader Accessibility

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 22:25:19 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,
This upcoming semester I will be using the Pearson e-reader for our class's textbook. The textbook is a compilation of chapters from various books so is not available on Bookshare or any other platform.
I now have the book and the E-Reader app. I have tried accessing the e-reader on the iPhone app as well as the main Web site with both my phone and PC, but I'm not finding any text.
Has anyone used the e-reader before, and, if so, how did you go about doing it?
Thanks,
Vejas

Sent from my iPhone