[NABS-L] Regarding Braille Math Textbooks

Kendra Schaber kschaber at my.chemeketa.edu
Sun Jan 24 02:56:53 UTC 2021

Hi!
These books were donated. At the time, they were offered and I took the persofn up on the offer because I was on the science path which required me to go into Calculus. I have since changed my degree so they are no longer needed. This was before the Covid pandemic so it was before it was all vertual. However, I wanted to get ahead but, I wound up changing my path to English after I had discovered that I was not able to keep up with math. The books keep coming and we want them to go directly to the new person who took on my offer in turn.
Kendra Schaber

Thank you for taking the time for reading this email! I’m sorry for any errors that appear in this message!
Stay safe and healthy!
Blessed be!
Kendra SchabeR
Chemeketa Community College
Honor Roll Student for fall term of 2019
Honor Roll student Spring 2020
National Federation of the Blind
 Secretary of the Capitol Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Oregon
Secretary of the Oregon Association of Blind Students: a devition of the National Federation of the Blind of Oregon
Member of 350.ORG Salem