[NABS-L] Quick question about Blackboard

jenandnixon at gmail.com jenandnixon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:10:39 UTC 2021

Here's a web site that has all the information on this 😊

https://help.blackboard.com/Collaborate/Ultra/Administrator/Accessibility

There is a link specifically for instructors etc for Blackboard. The link I sent you is specifically for BB Collaborate but there is a whole section on BlackBoard specifically as well.

Hope this helps!

Jen