[NABS-L] FW: 2021 Jacobus tenBroek Disability Law Symposium – Registration Open!

Monica Wegner monica.wegner at outlook.com
Mon Jan 25 22:11:48 UTC 2021

Hey Students,

See below for what looks to be a great symposium for those interested.

Monica Wegner
Pronouns | she, her, hers<https://www.mypronouns.org/she-her>
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students<https://www.nabslink.org/>
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind<https://www.nfb.org/>
Chair | NABS Diversity and Inclusion Committee

Need to talk? Drop a meeting on my calendar.<https://calendly.com/monicawegner>