[NABS-L] Who's Hungry? NABS Nuggets Cookbook!!!

Logan Stenzel stenzellogan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 15:44:52 UTC 2021

Students,

I hope you are hungry because NABS has some delicious recipes coming your
way! In partnership with the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, the
Fundraising Committee has put together a cookbook full of the authentic
recipes submitted by our membership! We have recipes ranging from yummy
Italian Lasagna to tasty Jamaican Chicken and everything in between.
Recipes that can be made in a full-fledged kitchen or the tiniest of dorm
rooms, we have something for everyone. Not only will you be getting the
scrumptious recipes in this cookbook, but each recipe also has an attached
statement of significance. And that's not all, it also has a forward by our
very own NABS President Trisha Kulkarni and a dedication from diverse
student leaders across our organization.

We will be selling the cookbooks in two formats: a physical braille copy
and a digital docx copy. The digital copy is $10 while the physical is $20.
We have an unlimited number of digital copies but only 20 physical ones so
you better order quickly to get your hands on this exclusive gem of a
cookbook! We are also offering a bundle deal. If you have submitted an
order form and paid for a NABS Greek T-Shirt you will receive a 10%
discount on your cookbook!

I want to extend a sincere thank you to everyone who contributed to the
cookbook by submitting a recipe. This cookbook is truly a representation of
the diversity within our movement. A special thank you and
congratulations goes out to Elizabeth Scheeler who submitted our 20th
recipe, winning herself a free copy of the digital cookbook!

NABS, what are you waiting for? Order now and your stomach will thank you
later! If you have any questions about the cookbook feel free to email
Logan Stenzel at stenzellogan at gmail.com

Order Form:
https://forms.gle/9mNHjCdvNDWzZHk56

Sincerely,