[NABS-L] Last Call: Register for the 2021 NABS Annual Business Meeting by 12:00 PM EST Tomorrow!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 20:40:44 UTC 2021

Hey, NABSters!

We cannot wait for the 2021 National Convention to kick off tomorrow! Can’t
you just hear the virtual marshals… “Too much fun, this way!”

But, we wanted to drop you a final reminder to get registered for our 2021
NABS Annual Business Meeting by 12:00 PM EST on Tuesday, July 6th. By
filling out this short form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeGUWqixI8V8vhIOGxsnutPcvWNhQpsFC1bwRhM8q3uUkWsig/viewform>,
you can be eligible for some great door prizes, including a few tech
devices, fixes for our coffee lovers, and cold hard cash!

Don’t delay, and get registered today!

Reach out if you’ve got questions,

Elizabeth
--