[NABS-L] Help Microsoft Help Blind Users

Joe Orozco jsoro824 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 13:17:39 UTC 2021

Do you have two hours to spare to help Microsoft? Not for free you
say? You make my capitalist heart swell with pride, so how about
giving up two hours to help Microsoft, other blind people, and get
$200 out of it?

No scam. I did the study last week and redeemed my reward earlier this
morning. Check out the link below, and don't procrastinate, because
there is a cap of 200 users. It's an involved study asking you to
perform a variety of computer tasks while on Teams.

Learn more here:

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=DeaiIjKEA0SxIDCMoau6bxA3dOLRG8lNrWwUPu53c9FUQ1BTT1hOSlFDNDIzRjdVOFY4U1NYNzVZSi4u

Best,

Joe