[NABS-L] Calling All College Students: Something you Wish Your Campus Accessibility office Had?

Seyoon Choi moabs.president at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 20:34:54 UTC 2021

Hey NABSters,

I hope all are enjoying the week of the national convention! I’m here to start a conversation which I hope will not only help me and my campus community, but hopefully for other college and university campuses as well. Under my role as a student ambassador for Saint Louis University’s disability services office, I’m seeking input from all BVI undergraduate and graduate students on something you wish your access office provided. This could be anything from an assistive technology, a tool / resource, a particular service, or even a resource page you wish you could always turn to when you need that software to do something independently or reduce Burton battling accessibility on websites or obtaining alternate format books. We’ve just recently purchased a portable electronic Braille maker and an embosser, and I’m in talks with Aira to see if participating in that program would also benefit students as well.

Hope to hear from you all very soon!

Warmly
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi - (he/him/his)
President | Missouri Association of blind Students
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
National Federation of the Blind
moabs.president at gmail.com <mailto:moabs.president at gmail.com>
(314) 650-8306