[NABS-L] Walk-A-Thon Results are In!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 18:00:00 UTC 2021

Hey NABS Nation™!

We are so excited to share the results of the 5th annual 2021 NABS
Walk-A-Thon with you!

First and foremost, we’d like to offer a special thank you to all who
registered, walked, shared, and enjoyed this year’s campaign. All of our
NABS initiatives are funded by hard workers like you, and campaigns like
this one show our membership’s sincere dedication and determination.

Now, on to the winners…

The real winners are those who will enjoy any/all of the $1,220 accumulated
through this year’s efforts. We cannot express how excited we are for
students across the nation to put these funds to great use.

Congratulations to Elizabeth Rouse of Iowa/Louisiana for raising the most
funds for our campaign, totaling an amount of $540!

A special shout out also goes to Logan Stenzel of Michigan/Minnesota for
covering the most distance on the day of our event with 10.1 miles, closely
followed by Luke Seibert of Alabama with 10 miles even.

Altogether, our group of registrants walked around 48 miles in spite of all
the Zooming in accordance with the 2021 National Convention.

We hope you’ve enjoyed watching this campaign flourish over the past few
months, perhaps even enough to participate next year.

Yours in the Federation,

Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse