[NABS-L] Did Anyone Watch the Subminimum Wage Hearing?

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jul 21 22:11:37 UTC 2021

Yes. I listened to about 90% of it. Anil was fantastic! I also loved hearing
Mr. Anton from the Masss Down Syndrome organization too. The story Ms.
Capstein told about her daughter exemplifies that disabled people are not
incapable and these sheltered workshops do a disservice to disabled
employees. Despite the rhetoric shown by some members of Congress, it is
clear that the program must be phased out.

Camille