[NABS-L] NABS T-Shirt and Cookbook Fundraisers ending soon AUGUST 1ST!!

Logan Stenzel stenzellogan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 01:17:38 UTC 2021

Hey hey swaggy students!

It’s hard to believe it, but the month of July is coming to a close, and so
too are our NABS Greek T-Shirt and NABS Nuggets Cookbook fundraisers! The
window to order your T-Shirt and Cookbook is August 1st at 11:59 pm
Eastern. But don’t wait until then. We have a limited number of braille
cookbooks left, and we are almost out, so you better order fast!

And now is the perfect time to pick up a custom NABS T-Shirt. As we go back
to in-person events, NABS is committed to sending as many students to them
as possible. We would love to see students rocking some sweet NABS swag and
raise some funds in the process!

Moreover, getting back to in-person events means getting ready to share
meals once again! There is no better way to prepare than to expose yourself
to the food that your fellow students have been cooking up. Our NABS
Nuggets Cookbook shares the culinary creations of your fellow students.

So, level up your style and skills in the kitchen with a NABS T-Shirt and
Cookbook. Remember, if you buy a T-Shirt, you’ll get a 10 percent discount
on the cookbook!

T-Shirt Order Form: https://forms.gle/Vh71KcjkinESh4vq7

Cookbook Order Form: https://forms.gle/wXUgPGgDU15VoyTz7

Sincerely,

Logan Stenzel

--
Logan Stenzel
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students