[NABS-L] REGISTER NOW: NABS Graduation on Sunday, June 6, at 7:00 PM Eastern

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Jun 2 18:53:09 UTC 2021

Dear Students,

As we reach the end of May, congratulations are in order for all of our NABS members for the incredible determination you put forward during this crazy, unexpected year! We in NABS know that the road of virtual learning has not always been easy, but we hope that you take the time to appreciate the many steps forward you have made in your academic journey and beyond.

For some among us, this spring marks an extra special milestone that we want to celebrate, graduation! Last year, we had a NABS Graduation due to many ceremonies being canceled or moved online, and it was a wonderful experience to commemorate our accomplishments as a community. We are thrilled to announce that we will be carrying on the tradition on Sunday, June 6, at 7:00 PM Eastern.

For our graduates, make sure you fill out this form by Saturday, June 5, to be recognized during the call:
https://forms.gle/zzfczXyDATLBwPoZ7

For other students, parents, and friends, all are welcome and encouraged to join us as we celebrate the Class of 2021! The Zoom information is as follows:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)

We look forward to celebrating the Class of 2021 together!

Aloha,

Justin Salisbury

Justin Mark Hideaki Salisbury
he/him/his

Second Vice President | National Association of Blind Students
   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
(808) 797-8606
president at alumni.ecu.edu | www.nabslink.org<http://www.nabslink.org/>

If you need help with a current accessibility barrier in school, visit: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeXoK5sWCpBjvAu4EMOANUufEoJPyUlu4QeJnMB6pIdeohmsg/viewform

If you have a story about an accessibility barrier you faced in higher education, please tell your story here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf68TacBetKMAHZcMhGJLmYgeWDIjjpSm9Sz1OUwYKxzsIEAg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1