[NABS-L] Blind Dreaming Survey

Kiehl, Emily (kiehley) kiehley at mail.uc.edu
Fri Jun 4 15:27:48 UTC 2021

Happy Friday y'all!
One of my friends is looking for people to fill out her survey about dreaming. She is studying differences and similarities between the dreams of blind and sighted people. It is a research project specifically for a class, and your name or responses will not be used anywhere else. I've attached the word doc to this email, and if you have a few minutes, I'd really appreciate if you could fill it out and send it to benneb05 at email.franklin.edu<mailto:benneb05 at email.franklin.edu>.
Thanks so much!

Emily Kiehl
University of Cincinnati | 2023
Information Technology - Networking
National Association of Blind Students - Ohio
813-394-2720