[NABS-L] You’re Invited: MNABS Monday Madness

Alycia Howard ktisalycia98 at icloud.com
Mon Jun 7 18:40:24 UTC 2021

Salutations everyone!

The summer heat is setting in, and there is no better way to cool off than to chill with the Minnesota Association of Blind Students during our upcoming Monday Madness call. Join us for a casual and fun evening of improvised speech giving and storytelling. The fun starts at 8 pm central time this Monday, June 7th! We would love to see you there! Better yet, the fun won’t stop after the first call! We will be hosting casual social calls for the entire month of June! We hope to hang with you sometime this month!

NFB of Minnesota is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: MNABS Monday Madness

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/92851899838

Meeting ID: 928 5189 9838

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,92851899838# US (New York)

+13017158592,,92851899838# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)