[NABS-L] seeking to interview Muslims for a class

Mike Gilmore m_b_gilmore at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 22:36:12 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

I am taking a world religions class. One of my assignments is to interview some members of one of the religions that we have studied.

I've chosen Islam. If anyone would be willing to answer some questions I have via e-mail, that'd be great. There are roughly ten questions (maybe less--I haven't written them out yet.) The questions only require short answers (although you could elaborate.)  If interested, please e-mail me.

Thanks.

Mike