[NABS-L] NABS election questions

Kenia Flores kflores at keniaflores.com
Thu Jun 10 15:54:26 UTC 2021

Hi Max,

Thank you so much for reaching out regarding our election process.
First, I am linking our Constitution. It can be found at
https://nabslink.org/our-constitution
Per our Constitution, the four board member positions are up for elections. However, should an officer decide to step down, their position must be filled. That being said, the elections will begin with the election of board members, unless a vacancy from an officer needs to be filled first.
A student at a training center does qualify to vote and run for a position if they have become a dues-paying member. I hope this helped!
Please do not hesitate to reach out directly if you have additional questions or concerns. We hope to see you at our events!

All the best,
Kenia