[NABS-L] Wordpress and pdf files

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 16:54:56 UTC 2021

Hi folks,

Trying to figure out how to embed pdf files into a wordpress site. Got
any suggestions? I'm converting word docs into pdf's, so there are no
images to worry about. Thanks. some of the existing documents show an
embedded viewer, but no download link. Some say "redirecting" and
don't actually do anything. Maybe I should've taken some computer
science classes. Advice would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Cricket

P.S. Don't forget to join us for "Soul surfer" tomorrow!

--
Cricket X. Bidleman, B.A  (she/her/hers)
M.A Candidate | Communications