[NABS-L] Reaching Out to You: Come to the June Meeting of the NABS Outreach Committee!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 13:00:00 UTC 2021

Hey, NABSters!

We hope you’re planning on kicking off your summer right by joining the
NABS Outreach crew for our June committee call, taking place on Sunday,
June 13th at 8 PM EST. We’ll be discussing the NABS Now Podcast, our
Student Slate blog posts, and so much more, and as always, we’d love to
hear from our members on what you all would like to hear/read about from us.

Join the party with the following Zoom info, and reach out if you’ve got
questions!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Be there, or be square!

Elizabeth
--