[NABS-L] Giving away braille flute music

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 20:44:41 UTC 2021

Hello,
I am writing as I would like to donate the following book:
Alfred's Basic Band Method Flute (Oboe)
It was transcribed in 1992 and I got it from someone else, although I used it minimally after receiving it.
If you are interested please write to me at misokwak12 at gmail.com
Please note that this notice is cross-posted and I will ship it to the first person with whom I can get shipping details sorted out.
I will be shipping it via the FreeMatter for the Blind program, unless the receiver chooses to pay the shipping cost.
Best regards,
Miso

Sent from my iPhone