[NABS-L] Accessing shared screen in a Zoom meeting

JASON ALAMILLO leadershipjba at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 06:45:15 UTC 2021

Wow this is a huge help, I am going to look more into the app that Joe suggested cause that would be a huge deal if I could use that. Kelsey, one other thing you can do since you are on the iPad is screen record the meeting. If you don’t know how, though I ‘m sure you do, you can do it through control center, scroll down, find screen recording, and ass soon as you double tap on it, it will start the screen recording. It usually takes about three seconds and it’ll count down from 3. If you don’t have it on your control center, you can go to settings, control center, and it will be there and you can add it to your control center.
I usually screen record it and then have AIRA take a look at it and they usually find all the content and write it all down in my preferred format. I would ask them if they can at least send you the presentation which would be the faster way of doing things. I hope this helps.