[NABS-L] Sunday, Oh Sunday...

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 13:52:10 UTC 2021

Have I ever told you all how much I value your opinion? I mean, it’s no secret that the NABS board is always looking for members to expand their horizons, multiply their connections, and increase expectations. Where I have been stuck, however, is with getting a concrete idea of which of the many different activities, presentations, and opportunities I am going to take part in during national convention! I know, it seems like a good problem to have, but if you’re like me, convention time is sacred because so much of my decisions are done in good company.