[NABS-L] Hold the Convention Excitement for a Month in Review: June NABS Notes are In

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 13:00:00 UTC 2021

Salutations, NABS Nation! (Trade mark, Logan Stenzel!)

We know you are amped for National Convention 2021, but we hope you’ll take
a few minutes to recap the month of June with NABS in the attached edition
of NABS Notes.

We are so proud of all that our committees, task forces, and general
members accomplished this year, and we cannot wait to launch into another
year of success together!

As always, happy reading, and reach out to a NABS leader if you’ve got
questions or a greater desire to get involved.

Yours in the Federation,

Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse