[NABS-L] Federation Philosophy and Reproductive Rights

Noelle Capri no name noelleandlydiatx2021 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 18:59:47 UTC 2021

Hi Justin ,
I’ve pro life pro choice since July of 2004  when I had an extremely
bad experience with an abortion that was force on me by my family because
they didn’t think a blind couple could raise a child. This was also  a bit
over 11 years before I came out as a lesbian.
Fast forward five January 2011 I got pregnant again with a different man
and this time we got involved with CPS in New Hampshire because there were
concerns that we couldn’t take care of our daughter basic needs which were
highly involved because there were some very substantial developmental
delays with her. I willingly surrendered my parental rights to her so she
could be adopted by her wonderful forever family. It was after my involving
with CPS that I realize that my philosophy on my blindness more lined up
with The National Federation of the Blind .
After spending time involved with the American Council of the Blind in late
1990’s and early 2000’s .

--
Noelle sent by my IPhone