[NABS-L] Federation Philosophy and Reproductive Rights

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Tue Mar 2 22:14:37 UTC 2021

Hi, Justin. I respect your article, and I feel the same way about federation philosophy and how it can be taken into account when navigating these types of issues. I am going to start pharmacy school in the fall, and one of my goals is to use this knowledge and hopefully some good connections to create an accessible pregnancy test. I would like it to be modeled off of the talking glucometers for diabetic people so that it can be small and discreet and fairly affordable. I respect what is being done in the UK in regards to accessible pregnancy tests, but they sound clunky and expensive right now, and I would like to create one that is easy to  obtain and administer spontaneously. I have some other thoughts about issues that I really don’t want to go into publicly on this list, because they are triggering and will probably upset people, but we could talk more about that off-line sometime.

Sent from my iPhone