[NABS-L] Celebrate the Women's History Month with this Episode of the NABS NOW Podcast!

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Thu Mar 4 21:34:24 UTC 2021

What’s up, NABSters?

I hope your first week of March is off to a warm start! The NABS outreach committee to present our march episode of the NABS NOW podcast, Wisdom & Willpower - Celebrating Women’s Empowerment. Hear from our panelists as they share their empowering moment, and of course, the episode includes something for everyone. Listen below from the platform of your choice!

Listen on:
NABS website: http://nabslink.org/content/listen-our-nabs-now-podcast
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/0SfcFBwvB5qIunhtfp3upU
Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8xYWRjNWZmNC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==
Overcast: https://overcast.fm/login

Happy listening!

Seyoon

Seyoon Choi, he/him/his
Board Member: Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | Outreach Committee
National Association of Blind Students
schoi09 at outlook.com<mailto:schoi09 at outlook.com>
(314) 650-8306