[NABS-L] Who's Hungry? NABS Nuggets Recipe Submission Time!

Logan Stenzel stenzellogan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 21:05:08 UTC 2021

Hey NABS,

I hope you are hungry, because it’s time for NABS Nuggets! If you have a
favorite recipe, we want to know about it. We are currently accepting
recipe submissions for a cookbook fundraiser done in partnership with the
Diversity and Inclusion Committee. To submit a recipe, fill out the form
found here: https://forms.gle/F3fGbHsP2FUWqGoY8

NABS Nuggets is a cookbook that aims to showcase the culinary creations of
our members. We hope to include diverse dishes that celebrate the varying
backgrounds of our members. Remember, we all have a little bit of culture
to share, from Caribbean cuisine to Midwest meals, all are welcome! We
encourage you to share diverse types of recipes as well. Those that can be
made in a full kitchen or a college dorm, from appetizers to desserts, if
it is tasty, we want it! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate
to send them to Logan Stenzel at stenzellogan at gmail.com.

Sincerely,

Logan Stenzel

NABS Fundraising Committee Cochair