[NABS-L] Is Audacity Accessible?

Elana:s Blind Life elana.c03 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 20:33:08 UTC 2021

To answer your question Elizabeth, audacity is accessible I know on macOS it pretty much is and I believe it's successful with drawls but I'm not totally sure. But I would suggest taking a look at some YouTube tutorials on how to use Audacity with a screen reader.
Thanks and have a great day
Elana
Elana Elizabeth Charles
Secretary National Federation of the Blind Brown County chapter
Secretary Wisconsin Association of blind students a proud division of the NFB of Wisconsin
Secretary Legislative and Self Advocacy committee NABS
Email: Elana.c03 at gmail.com